Homes for the Holidays
Proceeds from the “Homes for the Holidays” tour will go toward a very special opportunity for the Select Sound acapella choir at Carmel High School. The group has been selected by Music Celebrations International to represent the state of Indiana at the 75th Anniversary of the World War II D-Day Landings at Normandy, France. The group will travel to Washington, D.C. for several performance opportunities, including a wreath-laying at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. Please help support this once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Answers to frequently asked questions:
- This is an open house-style event. Feel free to start and stop at any point between 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. on December 15.
- You may begin your tour at any of the 5 destinations.
- You may purchase an online ticket below to exchange for a Passport at any host home. One purchased ticket is required for each attendee.
- You may also purchase the Passport directly from a Select Sound choir student, or from the first host home you visit during the event.
- Bring a vendor e-receipt (email) from the Carmel Christkindlmarkt and receive $5 the price of your Passport (this offer is not available online).
- The Passport is your means of entry to the various homes. The Passport also provides information about the performers, a map, site information, sponsors, and future performance dates.
- Host home addresses (in no particular order):
- 99 East Carmel Drive
- 12102 Woods Bay Place
- 12243 Pebblepointe Pass
- 13722 Smokey Ridge Overlook
- 6478 Brauer Lane
As an added bonus, bring your Passport for $5 off admission to Tiny Wonderland, December 14-16 at the Whitestown Municipal Building (6210 Veterans Dr, Whitestown). Visit tryittiny.com for more information.