IMPORTANT TICKET UPDATE!
Dear Choir Families,
Yesterday morning we received approval to no longer use GoFan as our ticket selling host site. Carol Outland has been working tirelessly to try to make this process work and we are beyond appreciative to her for her hours of assistance and endless patience. She has been in contact with Ticketracker, and we will be resuming our relationship with them.
Since we have a large amount of ticket orders that were not fully processed by GoFan during yesterday’s presale, we believe that the cleanest way to move forward with Holiday Spectacular ticket sales is to start over completely. We realize that many of you have wasted precious time trying to purchase tickets and make this work, but in an effort to lessen confusion and make this process as smooth as possible we have opted to do the following:
- We have submitted our request to GoFan to cancel all ticket orders they processed over the last two days and refund your money in full, along with all processing fees.
- We will maintain our tiered ticketing window dates and ticket purchase limits; however we are going to push back the entire process by one week as follows:
- Seniors: Monday, November 4 – 8:00am
- Juniors: Tuesday, November 5 – 8:00am
- Sophomores: Wednesday, November 6 – 8:00am
- Freshmen: Thursday, November 7 – 8:00am
- General Public: Friday, November 8, 8:00am
For those who have already secured seats through GoFan and are satisfied with the seats they were assigned, please email your ticket confirmation to Carol Outland no later than noon tomorrow (10/31) and she will hold those seats on Ticketracker for you and process your order over the phone.
- All tickets will be purchased through http://www.ticketracker.com, just as they have been in years past. You will still need a student name and ID to log in during the grade level ticket purchase window of time.
The Carmel Choir Program has been presenting Holiday Spectacular as a gift to the community to kick off their holiday season for the past 27 years. This event is intended to be a positive message of hope, goodwill, love, and peace. The very last thing we want is for anyone to have a negative experience with any aspect of the show, from ticket purchase to concessions or flowers in the lobby, to parking, to cheering for the grand finale. We are all working together to ensure that this is a positive experience for the students, parents and community. We appreciate your patience and understanding, and again are very sorry that this process has caused so much stress for so many.
Carol Outland (firstname.lastname@example.org) is still available to answer all ticketing questions and needs, but please know that she is working FAR outside the realm of her job requirements as she is handling this process and we would ask for you all to remain kind and gracious in your approach and perspective. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you at the show in December.
Kathrine Kouns, Kyle Barker, & Anna DeBard
Directors of Choir
Carmel High School